In today’s tidbits: Perfection rulings, Vengeance teasers, and more Organized Play promos! Check it out below:
1. Some recent scenarios from the DBZ TCG Wiki:
If you use an effect to simultaneously (place into) play Drills (e.g. Goku, Super Saiyan, Orange Clearing Blast), you are still not allowed to choose multiple copies of the same Styled Drill, correct?
Correct. You may never attempt to play or place into play a Styled Drill that matches the name of a Drill you already control. When searching multiple Drills at once, you still would not be able to attempt to choose multiple copies of the same Drill.
If you use Orange Escape to play Orange Crashing Drill, does Crashing Drill’s destroy effect still resolve after Orange Escape ends combat?
No. Since Orange Escape plays the Drill “to end combat,” Orange Crashing Drill has not “entered play” yet and cannot interrupt the resolution of the sentence that ends combat.
If Android Defensive Blast hits, do Personality Powers that are attacks lose their immediate effects (e.g. Cell level 3)?
No. Personalities are never considered “attack cards.” Similarly, you would not be able to use Black Reflection to search for an Ally.
2. Vengeance is scheduled to release on July 1, so you can expect spoiler season to begin around June. In the seven weeks leading up to full previews, we’ll continue to offer a few teasers:
- There are four Hero characters and three Villain characters that will have Main Personality cards in Vengeance
- There are eight Allies in Vengeance
- This set’s Dragon Rare, designed by World Champion Tim Batow, will drop at a rate of 1:3 boxes. It contains the text “(Unless your MP is Goku, limit 1 per deck.)”
Unlike past Vengeance hints, all of the above statements are true.
3. The following powerhouse cards will be released as promos throughout the upcoming season of Organized Play. Can you decipher them?
OFCIUCIA NINMAY HJVN JMPIAN TKKNMRTS OFTN UJHCIPIRN OFPRE QWCMF
The password is PORUNGA. . .