Find another MXOLT III Top Cut list below.
A Rogues Gallery deck won the initial MXOLT, and today’s list also achieved a Top 8 finish in the recent MXOLT III (piloted by Dillon M). The Trait’s ability to consistently execute its strategy makes it a stable choice for the upcoming circuit series, including variants of this build:
- The Joker – Romantic x3
- Deathstroke – Expert Tactician x3
- Two-Face – Harvey Dent x3
- Mr. Freeze – King of Cold x3
- Harley Quinn – Skilled Gymnast x2
- 2 Intelligence (C42-GL) x1
- 2 STR/SP (U91-BM) x2
- 3 Special (S18-JL) x3
- 3 STR/INT/SP (U97-BM) x1
- 4 Intelligence (C50-BM) x1
- 4 Intelligence (U94-BM) x2
- 4 Special (C51-BM) x1
- 4 Special (C49-JL) x2
- 4 STR/INT/SP (U94-JL) x3
- 6 INT/SP (U99-BM) x2
Ra’s Al Ghul – Assassin is commonly seen in Rogues Gallery builds, along with various Trait splashes (such as Kyle Rayner). This mono-Rogues build is less top heavy, instead utilizing a card advantage lineup revolving around Joker, Two-Face, and Deathstroke. This allows for a constant stream of attacks, with consistent pressure from the deadly Mr. Freeze (and extra utility from Harley as a reward for the mono lineup). Only six Basic BCs are included, but they can be found/recurred by Deathstroke, Crime Spree, Jokes on You, and either of the 4 Intelligence Battle Cards.
Other cards to consider:
- Teleportation – to maximize the Deathstroke engine
- 1 Intelligence (R127-JL) – Deathstroke synergy that can set up Two-Face
- another 3 STR/INT/SP to pull with Deathstroke/find Harley in current meta
If you’d like tips for your deck (or simply want to see it featured on the blog), submit your list to OP@paniniamerica.net with “DECK TECH” in the subject line.