See contest results below – plus four new spoilers from NFL Five 2021!
NFL Five 2021 is coming soon – stay tuned for the official release date, a full checklist, foil pattern previews, launch giveaways, and more! Until then, here are four new card effects to anticipate in the next set:
- Defensive Tackle – Exhaust: Search your deck for a Superstar Player card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, discard a non-Play card from your hand. Exhaust only at the end of the play.
- Wide Receiver: Receive (0-2): At the end of the play, it becomes first down and Energize all players on the field.
- Quarterback: Exhaust: Gain an additional 5 yards for each non-QB Position you have on the field. Exhaust only after player designation.
- Weather – Reduce the range of all field goal attempts by 3. The player attempting the field goal chooses the reduced range.
Last week’s Justice League giveaway asked for participants to name the “flashiest” card in MetaX. The results were extremely diverse – with no individual card receiving more than one vote! No Battle Cards were nominated, while Characters and Events had an even split. The winners:
- Eli T. (Legion of Doom)
- Courtney W. (Showdown)
- Randy S. (Larfleeze – Orange God)
Thanks to everyone that participated, and watch for another chance to win with an NFL Five giveaway later this month!