Vengeance MPs, another cipher, and more! Check it out below:
1. Many of you solved Tuesday’s cipher, and the next season of Organized Play will indeed feature promo versions of Blue Dominance, Blinding Energy Move, Orange Uppercut, and Black Swirl. Two last cards for the weekend – but you might have a bit more trouble this time around. You’ll be able to obtain these promos later this year:
GSHGM ERVQ HXGOUHGG YDJXTP KQSZZGJ QBLXMODO STTMHUDW UZUJJX
2. The ARG Tournament series soldiers on, with the next stop on April 23rd in Pittsburgh, PA. Don’t miss your opportunity to earn a chance for Worlds qualification!
3. MP on the grow: Trunks.
Blue Trunks (Old 1, Old 2, Tag Team for Briefs), Saiyan Trunks (New 1, Old 2), and Black Trunks (various builds) are just some of the decks that have seen small scale tournament results since Perfection’s release. Trunks has two MP stacks, three Named cards, two Allies that key off of him, and several inherent synergies with cards like Red Restriction, Black Discovery, and Saiyan Sword Skill.
On top of all that, Trunks will have even more options available with the release of a new Level 1 MP in Vengeance!
4. DBZ TCG expansion releases usually feature 16 new MP cards, in the form of four new MP stacks. This set, we’re mixing things up a bit with three new Villain MPs, and four Hero MP levels for legacy characters.
- Trunks – Protective (Level 1)
- REDACTED – Quick (Level 2)
- REDACTED – Restrained (Level 1)
- Gohan – To the Rescue (Level 1)
The goal of these MP Levels is to enable vastly different styles of play than what their current stack offers, as well as provide a boost in usefulness to MPs that have seen less play.
That’s all for now, have a great weekend and we’ll see you next week!