See this week’s submission below.
Before we get to today’s list, a reminder to check back on Friday for our June giveaway!
Deathstroke – Expert Tactician has been a familiar face in Deck Tech recently, with most builds pairing him with additional search effects (such as Mikasa). Today’s submission from Rory M. includes Deathstroke as a centerpiece – but with more of an aggro slant:
- Arsenal – Roy Harper x3
- Deadman – Boston Brand x3
- Deathstroke – Expert Tactician x3
- Erwin Smith – Commanding Presence x3
- 1 STR/INT/SP (U92-JL) x3
- 1 Intelligence (C32-JL) x1
- 1 Special (C51-GL) x3
- 2 Strength (C37-JL) x2
- 2 Intelligence (R127-AT) x1
- 2 Intelligence (C42-GL) x2
- 2 Special (S33-AT) x1
- 2 Special (R128-JL) x2
- 3 Intelligence (C45-BM) x 3
- 4 Special (C49-JL) x3
This list features one of the snazziest Character lineups we’ve seen to date, utilizing a rogue group of abilities oriented around tempo beatdown. The slim Character count gives room for extra Events and Battle Cards, which allows for some inspired choices like Microscopic Victory (well positioned against multiple “tier one” decks) and Entangled (an underutilized card in general – massive Arsenal upside here). The Battle Cards provide a mix of tempo generators and refueling effects, and every BC except the 4 Special can be found by Deathstroke (and recouped by Deadman). Other cards to consider:
- Additional Deathstroke toolbox targets (such as 1 Intelligence for Arsenal setup)
- 6 INT/SP (for some KO potential and some form of regeneration)
- Batman – The Caped Crusader (more tempo, works with Arsenal, unlocks 7 Intelligence access with Erwin)
If you’d like tips for your deck (or simply want to see it featured on the blog), submit your list to OP@paniniamerica.net with “DECK TECH” in the subject line.