See below for the latest Deck Tech session.
As one of the largest factions in the game, the Scout Regiment offers Characters that enable a wide array of strategies. Aside from mono-Scouts, they can also be combined with Cadet Corps Characters and/or splashed with non-stamped effects into rainbow builds. Generally speaking, mono-Scout decks can be broken down into “Aggro” or “Team Attack.” Amongst the Team Attack archetype, there are a myriad of viable Scout lineups – each with their own strengths an inconveniences. Today’s submission from MetaX developer Kyle McGrath is a Team Attack deck with resilient defensive options that stem from its overall flexibility.
- Captain Levi – Humanity’s Strongest Soldier x2
- Oruo Bozad – Outspoken x3
- Eren Jaeger – Suicidal Bastard x2
- Hange Zoe – Quirky Scientist x2
- Mikasa Ackermann – Lethal Force x2
- Mikasa Ackerman – Battle Genius x2
- Armin Arlelt – Strategist x1
- Miche Zacharius – Section Commander x1
- 1 Strength (C32-GL) x3
- 2 Strength (C40-AT) x3
- 3 Strength (C42-AT) x2
- 2 Special (U85-AT) x2
- 5 Special (C50-AT) x2
- 7 Special (C59-AT) x2
- 6 INT/SP (C53-AT) x3
In a previous entry, we explored a deck that looked to combine Oruo with Nightwing to gain quick bursts of automatic VPs. Here, there is still explosive Team Attack potential with Oruo (and extra fuel from Captain Levi – Humanity’s Strongest Soldier) – but the deck also has the ability to shift gears into “normal mode” with cards like Synchronicity, Zoe Hange, and Eren Jaeger – Suicidal Bastard. Other cards to consider:
- 5 STR/INT/SP (U95-JL): extra card advantage to augment Mikasa – Battle Genius and Standstill
- Teamwork: more defensive options, almost no downside
- additional Elite Scout Regiment targets (such as Christa Lenz) for expanded midrange slant
If you’d like tips for your deck (or simply want to see it featured on the blog), submit your list to OP@paniniamerica.net with “DECK TECH” in the subject line.