Find the latest Deck Tech below – plus a GAMA giveaway reminder!
Deck Tech will be on hiatus next week, but watch this space on Tuesday (March 12th) for details about our GAMA live giveaway. You’ll only have three days to enter online, as the winners will be randomly selected on Friday (live from the Panini Games exhibitor booth)! Now, a look at week’s submission from Jeff R. – an Intelligence based “Transfer of Power” deck with countless ways to score VPs!
- Starfire – Koriand’r x3
- Batman – Dark Knight x3
- Batman – Bruce Wayne x2
- Ra’s Al Ghul – Assassin x2
- Black Hand – William Hand x2
- Nightwing – Adopted Son x2
- 1 Intelligence (C41-GL) x2
- 1 Special (C51-GL) x2
- 2 Intelligence (C38-JL) x3
- 3 Intelligence (R129-JL) x3
- 3 Special (C44-JL) x2
- 6 Intelligence (U98-BM) x3
- 7 Intelligence (U99-JL) x3
Starfire and Batman – Dark Knight combine to relentlessly clear opposing defenders, while Transfer of Power and Teleportation allow repeated access to their effects. When the opponent does have defenders available, Ra’s Al Ghul makes the heavy suite of Intelligence BCs difficult to stop – with the completely unblockable 7 Intelligence as the cherry on top! While this strategy can be backbreaking against Midrange or some forms of control, watch out for various speedy decks that can jump ahead and win a potential VP race. Other cards to consider:
- 6 INT/SP (U99-BM): even a single copy would exponentially augment 1 Intelligence (C41-GL)
- 3 Intelligence (C46-BM): aggressive alternative to 3 Intelligence (R129-JL)
- Point Blank: more card draw might be necessary, and this provides a discard outlet to set up Starfire
If you’d like tips for your deck (or simply want to see it featured on the blog), submit your list to OP@paniniamerica.net with “DECK TECH” in the subject line.